Friday, July 28, 2006

My Itinerary

Lots of you have asked what my schedule is. I can give you the first two weeks at least!

Wednesday, August 2 -- Fly out o f Denver at 1AM

Thursday, August 3 -- Arrive at Arusha, Tanzania at 8:30PM

Friday, August 4 (Happy Birthday, Dad!!) -- Visit Thomas, one of the Compassion Children our Sunday School students sponsor. Meet his family, see where he lives, etc.

Saturday, August 5 (Congratulations Bill & Alison! Can't wait to see the wedding pics when I get home!) through Thursday, August 10 -- Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro

Friday, August 11 through Saturday, August 12 -- Photo safari in the Ngorogoro Crater & celebrate my friend & travelling companion Cheryl's birthday

Sunday, August 13 -- Worship at the Lutheran Church in Arusha

Monday, August 14 -- Fly from Tanzania to Accra, Ghana

Tuesday, August 15 -- Drive to Obuasi and begin my two & a half months of volunteering at the orphanage!!

4 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tiff,

This is Kayde your cuz. It seems to me that you are staying pretty busy. I haven't seen you in a while. I just got an e-mail from your mom and seen your blog site and decided to take a look at it! Well enjoy your trip. Hope to hear from you. My e-mail is vball_lilk_14@hotmail.com

Love You
Kayde

 
At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

May the Lord bless you and your ministry while you are gone (and keep you healthy and safe), Tiff!!! We pray that this will be a blessing in the children's lives and in your life. We hope you can post a photo from time to time, HA! Go girl!!!

Rich and Judy

 
At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tiff,
It sounds like you are in for a real adventure--as well as a cool opportuntity to serve kids in Africa! I am excited to hear about your experience through this blog. God go with you and bless you as let Him work through you!

Andy Alberts

 
At 12:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best of luck on your upcoming trip! Can't wait to hear about all of your adventures. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

-Kristen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home